Pages

25.9.16 - Sunday

The Village Fair was held at Austerfield this year, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. I opened up to show the Sun to visitors and it was in good form too large prominences top left and bottom right with many others all round, granulations easy to see and a large facula to the top left. This was using the PST mounted on the ODK. Though the show wasn't well advertised and had not many visitors in total, I had several, some trying to take photos with smart phones.

 Later that night.
OMO. Working on the ODK, then taking the odd photograph. Clear all night from 10:00pm to 3:00am when I left. Having difficulty getting the DSLR to focus because I couldn't get the right combination of extension tubes, similarly with the M25C. I'll have to get more though I did have enough to do the job.
Brian