I opened up at 21:30 and was joined by Jonny and Rachel who brought their new Skywatcher gear with them which they set up to image multiple targets. Peter also joined us as I had difficulty with the power to the mount, we used the back up battery and will return in daylight sometime to figure out what the problem is with the large battery. Peter also encountered problems with Geraldine, however he has ideas on how to fix her.
The purpose of my visit was to determine the focal offsets for my filters on the motor focuser attached to the Tak. I also framed a few targets for future imaging sessions so they can be quickly acquired with plate solving. The skies were mostly clear with the odd bit of cloud, the Moon was prominent however at ~82%. We left around 3:30am.