Pages

24.3.17 - Friday

For a change a clear Friday night, so I opened up at 7:30pm and was soon inundated by others, about a dozen in all came for a look round the sky. I was so overwhelmed by the numbers that I don't remember all who came, but they included Phil and Richard, Richard for the first time in ages. Also there was Max, and Wendy came too with her son and his girlfriend, two others who had called Dave for a visit previously, Dave of course, Rhys, but he left soon, to work with his cameras. Two more visiting couples, Paul and Elaine, and a father and son from Pudsey! He'd come for a look at the sky too and had brought his 4" Celestron. He visits different societies in the area, and to ours this Friday. He was certainly one I'd like to see here again, too far to be a permanent member though.
They all seemed to be enjoying themselves too. They'd mostly left by 10pm, so I closed down and left for some late night shopping.
Brian